Customer Service Technician
Customer Service Technician must demonstrate the skills, possess the tools and test equipment necessary to perform all phases of installation and repair of subscriber premises, small business equipment including Full Install DSL/VDSL, multiline phones, and complex cable trouble. Combination of education (minimum 80 hours classroom training -- see training requirements) and minimum 5 years recent work experience is required. Rate includes properly equipped truck and tools.
VIDEO (IPTV/MDU) Installation AND REPAIR Technician
The Video Installation and Repair Technician must demonstrate the skills and possess the tools and test equipment necessary to perform all phases of installation and repair of subscriber premise equipment associated with all Company video products, including MDU (Multi-Dwelling Unit) applications. Combination of education (minimum 80 hours classroom training -- see training requirements) and minimum 5 years recent work experience is required.
Rate includes properly equipped truck and tools.
Copper Cable Splicer/Cable maintenance Technician
The Copper Cable Splicer must possess the necessary skills, combination of education (minimum 80 hours class room training) and minimum 3 years relevant work experience, tools and test equipment to perform functions including splicing, testing (including pair continuity), count verification, of all types, sizes and gauges of existing and newly constructed PIC and Paper Insulated, color-coded and non-color coded cables. Includes but not limited to:
• Placing and testing pressurized and non-pressurized closures on all types and sizes of cable
• Place, splice and test all types and sizes of load coils, cross connect cabinets, and building entrance protectors
• Placing and testing all types of air pressure devices
• Possess sufficient skill level to effectively place pressure system buffering equipment, when required, to prevent water migration from causing customer outage due to loss of system pressure during splicing operation in pressurized cables.
• Install, test and turn up of all types of subscriber carrier equipment
• Rearranging all outside plant facilities (i.e.: cable throws)
• Pair identification and tagging (tone or battery method)
Location: Various USA
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.